Music For Ceremonies, Cocktail Hour, Intimate Receptions and Dinners
Professional Musicians Perform Music and Songs for:
- Traditional Church Ceremonies, Civil and Informal Services
- Extraordinary Cocktail and Dinner Hour Entertainment
Hear the LaMer Ensemble play "Music of The Night"
The Addison Chamber Players
The Addison Chamber Players consist of graduates of The Juilliard School, the Royal Academy of Music, and Princeton University. They have been performing for weddings and special events for over a decade. Collectively and individually, the Addison Chamber players have performed in halls and theaters across the country including Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall, the Academy of Music, the Kimmel Center, the Mahalia Jackson Theater, The Orpheum, and the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, among others. They have a unique passion for weddings and perform regularly for such occasions throughout Philadelphia and its surrounding areas.
Hear The Addison Chamber Players play Mozart
Beautiful Harp Music by Mindy Cutcher
- Ceremony - Formal or Informal
- Reception - Cocktail or Dinner Hour
- Sophisticated Entertainment For Church, Synagogue, Reception, House and Outdoor Ceremonies
- Wide Range of Music Selections - Religious and Contemporary
- Harpist/Flutist Combination Also Available
Mindy Cutcher is a full-time professional harpist who performs throughout Philadelphia, Delaware and South Jersey. When she's not playing for the Pennsylvania Ballet, her harp music is heard with other area orchestras as well as at chamber concerts, churches, weddings, corporate receptions and other special events. Mindy has performed on The Tonight Show and with notable names such as Joshua Bell, Josh Groban and Anne Hathaway. Hear and see her play.
- Elegant Music for Cocktail or Dinner Hour
- Jazz, Popular, Show Tunes
- Wedding Parties & Special Events
Jazz Trio Demo
Elegance String Quartet
Watch them play classical music.
Check them out playing some modern songs.
Pianist Phil Battaglia
Live professional piano player perfect for Cocktail or Dinner Hour
Hear Phil play "The Nearness of You"
Hear Phil play "Small Hotel"
Cocktail/Wedding Pianist Mandy Wise
- Wedding Music — sacred or secular — to provide ambiance or to accompany soloists
- Cocktail piano — either jazz standards or Jim Brickman style
- Christmas/Holiday piano
- Live piano music for children’s parties
And was a featured wedding pianist on TLC’s “Married at First Sight”
Hear Mandy play "Brickman Style"
Hear Mandy play "Danny Boy"
Hear Mandy play "Rainbow"
Joe Discher, Acoustic Guitar
Hear Joe play and sing "Beginnings"
Traditional Music for Ceremony, Reception Parties, or Parades
Hear "Scotland The Brave"
Nick Rotindo, Steel Drum
Add a taste of the islands to your special event
Hear "Jump In The Line"
Flutes4 - "Can't Help Falling In Love"
Flutes4 - "Moon River"