Music For Ceremonies, Cocktail Hour, Intimate Receptions and Dinners
- Professional Musicians Perform
- Music and Songs for Traditional Church Ceremony
- Civil and Informal Services
- Extraordinary Cocktail and Dinner Hour Entertainment
Hear the LaMer Ensemble play "Music of The Night"
Beautiful Harp Music by Mindy Cutcher
- Ceremony - Formal or Informal
- Reception - Cocktail or Dinner Hour
- Sophisticated Entertainment For Church, Synagogue, Reception, House and Outdoor Ceremonies
- Wide Range of Music Selections - Religious and Contemporary
- Harpist/Flutist Combination Also Available
MINDY CUTCHER IS A FULL-TIME PROFESSIONAL HARPIST WHO PERFORMS THROUGHOUT PHILADELPHIA, DELAWARE AND SOUTH JERSEY. WHEN SHE'S NOT PLAYING FOR THE PENNSYLVANIA BALLET, HER HARP MUSIC IS HEARD WITH OTHER AREA ORCHESTRAS, CHAMBER CONCERTS, CHURCHES, WEDDINGS, CORPORATE RECEPTIONS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS. MINDY HAS PERFORMED ON THE TONIGHT SHOW AND WITH NOTABLE NAMES SUCH AS JOSHUA BELL, JOSH GROBAN AND ANNE HATHAWAY. HEAR AND SEE HER PLAY.
- Elegant Music for Cocktail or Dinner Hour
- Jazz, Popular, Show Tunes
- Wedding Parties & Special Events
Jazz Trio Demo
Pianist Phil Battaglia
Live professional piano player perfect for Cocktail or Dinner Hour
Hear Phil play "The Nearness of You"
Hear Phil play "Small Hotel"
Traditional Music for Ceremony, Reception Parties, or Parades.
Hear "Scotland The Brave"
Nick Rotindo, Steel Drum
Add a taste of the islands to your special event.
Hear "Jump In The Line"