Add Lighting and Special Effects to Your Event!
GOBO is an acronym for GOes Before Optics and is used to project an image onto a surface (like the floor, ceiling and/or walls). GOBOs are a cost-effective way to transform the venue for your wedding or other special event and really wow your guests. Put your name(s) in lights with a custom GOBO. Explore the possibilities by browsing design and font options here.
Uplighting, Washes, Pin Spotting and Table Lighting
Available in practically unlimited colors, uplights are are small lighting units placed on the floor around the perimeter of your space to illuminate the walls from floor to ceiling with colored light. This technique can really help to set the mood and transform a venue. Check out all the color options here.
Washes are typically used to "bathe" a large area in light, like a wall or a dance floor.
Pin spotting uses beams of warm white light focused on things like your centerpieces, your cake, artwork or auction items to make them stand out in photographs (and in real life).
Custom DJ Booths
Really "light up" your event with custom DJ booth lighting. Makes the DJ area look as sleek as the rest of your event space.
Ask about our other lighting and special effects options, including:
- Intelligent Lighting (with Technician), a versatile and economical addition to traditional lighting that can enhance the "personality" of your event
- Fog/Ground Fog to add fun and excitement to your party
- Special Effect Lighting, Strobe Lights, Disco Ball, etc for the Dance Floor
- Projector and Screen for Photo Montage Presentation
- Professional Black Lights make your party GLOW - pairs great with our Party Extras Glow Package!